You don’t have to be a designer or coder to start flipping start up websites for profit. I have been flipping start up websites for a while now and have great success..
Flipping start up websites is a easy process but can be a bit confusing for a newbie. Flipping start up websites can be a very profitable way to make money if you know what you are doing and know how to get the most out of your flips. You can sell a start up website in the marketplace for anywhere between $100 - $300 and I have seen start up websites sell for even more than that.
If you sell even 2 start up websites a week that’s potentially anywhere between $200 - $600 a week profit, I don’t know about you but having that kind of money extra every week can come in quiet handy.
There are plenty of people on the online who are flipping websites for a living and doing very well from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment